Vision and Goals of the Trelawny Chamber
The vision of the Trelawny Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI) is to ensure Trelawny optimizes visitor experiences and the socio-economics of communities, businesses and residents. It aims to do so by actively and continuously promoting a successful and inclusive business climate; safe and socially vibrant communities; environmental sustainability; and sustainable development; for all the residents and businesses of Trelawny.
The TCCI aims to realize its vision through the following:
- Creating and actively maintaining a business directory for a wide variety of businesses, throughout the entire parish; documenting professionals, corporations, tradespeople, contractors, personal service providers, faith-based organizations, public sector agencies, charities, and other groups, which contribute to the socio-economic life of the parish.
- Modeling a Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Creating a feedback system for documenting of good service provision
- Documenting all categories within the membership
- Creating sub-groupings, within the Chamber, to ensure proper service provision in each category
- Promoting networking through social, educational, community outreach, and economic partnership programs.
- Unifying the voice of business interests across all sectors and all communities in the parish.
- Promoting the initial and continuing training, certification and economic health of all levels of business activity; from sole proprietorship, professionals, small businesses, mid-sized businesses, to large businesses; through active partnerships with agencies such as JAMPRO, HEART, JBDC, and the DBJ.
- Being the primary advocate for communities, environmental concerns, youth, health concerns, safety concerns and the general welfare of all stakeholders of the parish.
- Promoting equity and inclusiveness as essential values for all aspects of life in the parish.
- Developing and maintaining a Business Resource Center to provide TCCI members with
- Tax Preparation Assistance
- Proposal Preparation Assistance
- Invoice Preparation Assistance
- Annual Report Preparation Assistance
- Business Reports
- Inventory Documentation
- Business Registration Assistance
- Loan Application Assistance
- JP/Notary Assistance